5.12.08

3 More Days

Decemeber 3rd, 2008

The time is getting much closer now. This friday will be the debut of a new song. It will make its debut on the 25:17 podcast as I had already mentioned. Currently, I am taking a break from adding the final touches to the new track, but no worries, it will be good and ready for friday. Also, if you can't listen to the debut on friday night, be sure to check the facebook page, or the myspace page, or even the ilike page to hear the new song. I'll debut it on Saturday afternoon or evening on those sites.

As for the album, I have mentioned a few times a January - February release. I still stand by that, but I'm leaning more towards February. I have to make sure everything renders properly seeing as I'm rendering these into Hi-def MP3s. (The highest quality 320 kBits Stereo MP3s. That's as high as I can render for now). Of course there will be much more news to come about the album, but for now, be ready for the new single to bereleased and debuted on 25:17 radio on friday. So go to http://2517.mypodcast.com/, subscribe, and it should automatically pop up into your itunes eventually (make sure you have your podcast settings set to update and refresh every hour so you get it quicker). Or if you dont have iTunes, there are other options, just check to site to see which one suits you best.

No comments: