11.12.08

You really wanna be cool?

So I decided to go hunting for a bunch of websites I signed up for within the last year or 2. Try to update them all at once sucks and is repeatative. But anyways, I was on my reverbnation page and saw there was a street team. So I guess I could put this to use in some form or another.

http://miles.reverbnation.com/twenty57teen#tab=street_team

Click that link (or copy and paste it into your browser) and become a street team member of 25:17... it's free. Also, I've been on a street team before, and it's pretty fun. Very interactive. So yeah, do your part in helping me out. Because apparently I suck at telling people stuff.

P.S.If the link doesn;'t work, just go to Reverb Nation and type 25:17 in the search bar... you can get it from there to.

No comments: