17.2.09

6 Days = Final Testing

That's right. We're less than a week away from the release of Reborn. I've been excited about this for a long time, and the time is nearly here. At this exact moment, I am temporarily resting from a day of mixing/testing, and preparing every thing for monday. Since all the songs are practically done at this point, I am currently going over an idea for the set list and setting things up, and possibly doing a cover(?) (I haven't really decided on that yet).

Also, keep an ear out on Indie Link Radio, because they will be playing Amenance, Haunted, and Run as well as briefly talking about 25:17 and the upcoming release. Also, for all of you curious to what some of my old scrapped material sounds like, I suppose I'm nice enough to let you in on a hint... Rizing Bandz Radio still tends to play a song called "Interruption" off of "Infinity". So if you wanna hear that, go check out that site. It might not be there too much longer, but I guess we'll see.

No comments: