20.2.09

New site... or just fixed.

I decided that I hated having multi pages up on the web site (www.2517.mfbiz.com) having to click one page to the next, so I decided to fix it up a bit. Now everything is conveniently located on the home page (after the entrance screen). There's a link to this blog, and also pictures, multimedia, and links to other 25:17 pages on the internet. It seems a little crowded, but I personally like this better than page to page navigation, especially seeing as I don't have a whole lot on the web site anyways.

So go on and check that out, hopefully you like it. I'll also be putting up a contact forum shortly.

AND don't forget, Reborn comes out in 3 days! Remember it's being released for free as Mp3s in several formats... so if you have low quality sound and minimal space on your computer, or high quality sound and gigs to spare, there will be something for you. On the day of the release with the formats , I will also tell you how much space the entire download will take.

See you on monday.

No comments: